so i’ve seen this kind of list on a couple of blogs (both cooking and nonfood related) and i figure i should probably make a list too. see i’m not too far from the big 3-0 and there are some things i’d like to accomplish before then. i figure if i put them on a list that people can see, i might actually be able to cross stuff off….
so here it goes:
- start on my MBA
- get my notary
- run the color run
- learn yoga
go offshore fishingdone! went into the 100ft deep blue waters on 09.22.12
- visit the keys
- make angel food cake from scratch
- make homemade pasta
- knit myself a scarf
- master the art of grilling
- throw a dinner party based entirely around one of john besh’s cookbooks
- visit napa / wine country
- make a craft i found on pinterest
visit the wizarding world of harry potterdone!! and it is AMAZING!!!!!!
- visit dc during the national cherry blossom festival
- send someone a care package
- take a cooking class
- learn to scuba dive
- get a tshirt quilt made with my high school and college tshirts
- make a collage with the cards i’ve saved over the years
- reorganize my closets
make homemade marshmallowsdone!!
- plant a garden
- run the crescent city classic celebration in the oaks run
- throw a dinner party based on susan spicer’s cookbook
take a road tripdone!! and can i just mention that driving the FL panhandle is NEVER.ENDING!? but it was a fun time!!
- make bread from scratch
- laugh more
- listen more
- learn to let go and just breathe